THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Snow!



Snow!

Well we are currently having our first major snowfall, you know the kind, where everyone gets super paranoid and everything shuts down. So I took the chance and walked down to Kings with Bosco to pick up Katie. He loves snow and was sticking his tongue out constantly letting the flakes melt. He was certainly a chocolate dog dusted with sprinkles. The fun really started when we got back home and I let him off the leash. He ran to the back yard and started his snow happy dance as I call it. Running madly in circles, kicking snow up everywhere. Then he started dragging this huge stick with him too. Does anyone elses lab or dog for that matter go crazy for snow? he is soaked and tired and will probably lay in front of the heater for the rest of the night. if only I had my camera with me!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/10/2005 01:07:00 PM

Bosco,
Where did all this white stuff come from ,Look at him ,He's is having a blast the snow happy dance
its one of a kind,Save a snowball for us .Thanks for the smiles! :)    



» Post a Comment