THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Get out the decorations!



Get out the decorations!

Hello all it is December 1 and it means you can officially start getting out the Christmas decorations without getting that look from people! Blogs also need some decorating so I put up some lights and Bosco put on his antlers. It is hard to get in the mood though with the crazy weather we are having here in Halifax. It is 10 Celcius again and very mild. No sign of snow or ice that is for sure. Bosco and I were in the back yard yesterday raking leaves and chewing on sticks (guess who was doing what). The hits are starting to improve and I am getting some good stats back from sites I have joined to log that kind of thing. So I am very happy that Bosco is getting out to the world. CHOCOLATE POWER! In other news Bosco is going to be featured on The Daily Puppy on December 17th so I hope you all go and vote for him. I will remind you again as the date approaches. He is very excited so I hope it goes well. Bosco is sleeping after his morning run, so I am going to sign off so I do not wake him up. have a good day to all you chocolate lovers.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment