THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Sunday morning Bosco



Sunday morning Bosco

Some how Bosco knows it is Sunday and he sleeps in. That is great because it means I get to sleep in! How do dogs know it is a day different than any other day? I do not know the answer but I sure do like it. Enjoy some chocolate today, I will
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/04/2005 09:07:00 PM

Bosco,You have an AWESOME site ,I injoyed reading about you.I learned some new things about Labs.Would like to add you to my Barking Buddies list,Thank you for sharing .    



12/04/2005 10:31:00 PM

sure what is your address, I always like to add friends    



12/06/2005 01:22:00 AM

oopps ,
It's my paws,there always getting in the way,sorry for the bad typo :)    



» Post a Comment