THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The Bosco story-coming home!



The Bosco story-coming home!

So I left off the story at the point of meeting Bosco and his litter for the first time. I was excited for the entire week and everything worked out, I passed whatever test the breeder gave me and I had the cash to get the pup. So the Friday before I was to get him, I had my bike stolen from my place and that was my ride to work and back. Now I had to pay to get a metropass again and that cut into my money for the pup. It was a real bummer because I could not buy another bike because I did not want postpone getting the dog. I figured out some cash flow and managed to squeak by and buy the pup and all that had to be bought and done once he was home. I had the crate, toys, food and newspaper ready for the arrival! Next since I could not bring him home on a go bus I had to find a ride out to Milton. Luckily I had a friend who had a sister who was a student so she was free the day I could pick up the chocolate boy. Turns out my guy was the last one left and my only request was for a male and ideally a calm one. So we drive out to Milton and actually had to go to a stable (the breeder also dealt with horses) so we pulled up and I was very hyper. With camera ready we walked into the stable and there he was tied up next to a big ol horse haha. It was so cute to see and to this day Bosco does love horses. Money was exchanged and the boy was mine!! He was cuddly right from the start and fell asleep on my lap on the way home. It was cute to see him check out his new digs, exploring everywhere, seeing where he was to go to the bathroom outside and his new crate. I wish I could relive that day again, it was so fun and it was very much like a new born child coming home. Here are some pictures of that day and I will get to more of the special moments in Bosco's development in the coming weeks. Have a good friday everyone. my first pic of B & me. car rides are fun! welcome to your new backyard. man I am tired!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/10/2005 12:00:00 PM

Such good memories and nice pics. I have found that dogs LOVE horse poo to eat and to roll in. Rockwell hasn’t met a horse yet but I hope to introduce him before our year is over. Uma totally freaked when she met her first horse but then she got used to it.    



12/10/2005 12:58:00 PM

yes there occasionally would be horse police men walking in High Park and BOsco found horse poop once, it was not pretty!!    



12/11/2005 02:12:00 PM

Looks just like my baby!    



» Post a Comment