THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Backtracking a little



Backtracking a little

A friend of mine was checking out the site and suggested that I give a little more history of Bosco, when I got him, how old he is etc. So like a really good TV drama, I will now do one of those flashbacks so you can understand the Bosco character better. (imagine some kind of white flash or sound effect) It was the summer of 2003 and I was in a rut, not happy with how things were going, not being able to meet a girl for something lasting, friends all had there own thing going and I just did not know what to do to get to a happy place again. I decided to maybe it was time to get a dog, I had been thinking about it for some time but I never went through with it because of where I was living or who I was living with. Now I was in this apartment that was dog friendly and I lived right across the street from the biggest dog park in Toronto. My roomate at the time was all for it so I decided to look. At first I wanted a jack russel terrier but as I researched it, they were certainly not what I wanted. I wanted a dog that was easy going and calm and could fit into my life schedule. That is when I decided upon a Lab or as I called them at the time, The dog anyone could train. So then I started noticing dogs more around the area and I fell in love with the Chocolate. A beautiful colour and it was new and cool. So many yellows and black labs around I wanted to go with the trendy and new colour. I mulled it over and decided to go for it. Now this is where the story gets good and I had to really work to get my little Bosco. I will continue this story next time. please come back, it is a good one. all set up, just need the dog now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/07/2005 03:02:00 PM

Like the sign - “don’t feed the animals”. Funny considering you got a Lab. As you now know, they will eat ANYthing!    



12/08/2005 02:11:00 AM

hi m-fax,
how nice of u to visit my blog.

you have a nice blog here!
cheers.

p/s: glad you found Bosco :)    



» Post a Comment