THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: previous snow pics of Bosco



previous snow pics of Bosco

these pics are from the last few years. My chocolate loves the snow. A snowy day in High Park, Toronto. I miss those walks No he is not buried, it is just the camera angle Bosco's first snow! Wow 2 years ago, time flies. Feel free to send me some of your best dog and snow shots cusdenm@hotmail.com
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/05/2005 04:33:00 PM

Hi Bosco,

Great blog you have here and super nice snowy pix. I have not seen snow yet but Mommie said she will try to see if she can take me to see snow this winter.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Woof!
Casper    



12/05/2005 04:40:00 PM

glad you popped in for a visit. I like having new friends

hope you get to play in some snow soon

Bosco    



12/06/2005 01:15:00 AM

Hi bosco,
You look like you are having a blast in the snow .
thanxs you for sharing .:)    



» Post a Comment