THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Advertisers



Advertisers

Now that the Chocolate Dog Blog has it's first advertiser I would just like to let others know that I do not mind displaying your buttons or banners on this site. It is a great community and we need to help each other out.

Feel free to contact me to discuss this more.

Bosco likes to help out where he can!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/28/2006 01:44:00 PM

I am extremely interested in advertising my company on your website!!! As an owner of a Chocolate Lab, I visit your site every couple of days :)

You can see my in-progress website here: www.njchocolatelab.com and my live etsy store here: www.thechocolatelab.etsy.com
You can e-mail me about how to go about advertising here: amanda@njchocolatelab.com
I make gourmet dog treats, and accessories for Dogs!
-Amanda    



3/10/2007 10:59:00 PM

Hi,

My name is Hans and I am the webmaster for www.lucysdoghouse.net and I would like to advertise on your blog. When you get a chance please send me any information you might have to hans@lucysdoghouse.net

Thanks,

Hans    



» Post a Comment