THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Dear Bosco



Dear Bosco

Dear Bosco is a new feature to the Chocolate Dog Blog where Bosco will take questions from you the reader and try his best to help and give good advice. Dr. Bosco has a PH-Dog from Georgetown University and a masters in dog therapy. please ask your questions in the comment section and Dr. Bosco will answer them as soon as he can. thank you
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2/09/2006 02:47:00 PM

Dear Bosco,

Any advice for the recently neutered? Will I still get the chicks? It's looking like a bleak Valentine's Day.

Sincerely,

Hangin'-A-Little-Less-LOmax    



2/09/2006 03:11:00 PM

Dear HALLL,

yes that can be a depressing stage in life, losing something that is so meaningful to you. You feel that spring in your step a little less peppy.

I would say this, if a girl dog cannot look beyond appearance and what you got to offer, is she really worth it??

As for ways to cope with the loss of your usual extra baggage.......dont lick down there for a bit, it will only remind you of days past.

Guilt your owner for all its worth, look sad and get new toys. Owners are suckers for sad looking pets.

I hope this helps and soon you wont even miss your "boys"    



2/10/2006 11:03:00 PM

Dear Bosco,
I get the midnight munchies and since I know how to open the fridge I help myself to a midnight snack once in a while. Lately there's been nothing in the fridge so I've been raiding the cupboards and surfing the counters to find food. I've been busted and now there things holding the cupboards closed and the counters are bare. What's a girl to do?

Sincerely,
Mis(s) Fortune    



2/11/2006 09:51:00 AM

Dear MM,

that sounds like a tough spot if you are one for snacks. I would suggest laying low on the snacks for awhile and see if the jail like atmosphere subsides. Maybe your owner will stop locking everything up and then you can be a lot more stealth in your snacking. Maybe start a reserve under your bed or finding another hiding spot.

I know it is hard to break into things without thumbs so I can see this as your only option other than not munching of course but really what fun is that.    



2/12/2006 12:48:00 PM

Hi Bosco, When were the first chocolate labs bred, and how were they developed?    



2/12/2006 01:22:00 PM

Dear Hank, thank you for your question. I have done some research on this and I feel I will make a whole posting out of this so please read that.

I hope you have a great day and enjoy learning more about choco's like Bosco.    



2/16/2006 05:39:00 PM

Dear Bosco,

I am a small mixed breed dog, age about 17. It's getting harder for me to jump up into the big bed. Do you have any suggestions?

- Touille, a little dog with a big attitude

(MB typed it for Touille. PS. The big bed really belongs to me.)    



2/19/2006 02:38:00 PM

Hi there TALDWABA, glad you could write in with those aging paws. So you are having trouble with the hops eh? I would have to say that you have to start adjusting to your age. There are 2 ways to go about this. You could become more determined and work harder and train for these jumps. All athletes have to work that much harder when age sets in. Maybe some stairs or jumping exercises and laying low on extra snacks.

Or you can get your owner to set up something like a ramp or some stairs. I would say an upside down laundry basket would do the trick. I know beds can be pretty high but the climb is so worth the comfort.

I hope this helps out and I hope you have many more years of bed jumping bliss.    



4/04/2006 03:17:00 PM

Hi Bosco!
I don't have a question, but wanted to say, I think you look like me! I've listed your blog on my blog, in case there are more of us out there, online.
I can't believe you have your own song, that' too cool!

Great site! I'll check back in.
Cheers,
Ender.    



7/08/2006 03:34:00 AM

Dear Dr. Bosco,
My owner gave me an awful haircut, basically shaved me to be honest. Now I'm worried about my girl - a beautiful white standard poodle named Isabella. You see there's this boxer named Cubby and he's trying to move in on her. Cubby said he loves my new haircut as it gives him a better chance with my squeeze. Isabella told me she's not interested but I'm worried. What can I do?
Zach    



7/28/2006 04:32:00 PM

jaaWaWMCW5l5f Zel1m7Kt7IkZqe 2nblZUGQ7744E    



7/29/2006 03:56:00 PM

kAE2Ka1oK8 qSMMo4ZWVxys8C T5s0ZV11bc5Bd    



8/01/2006 03:54:00 PM

c9DvZJfNGRa ZKgNynagkRT32v Jkf8v1vjhyoaQJ    



» Post a Comment