THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Not much going on



Not much going on

it is a slow day today so far. It is raining and mild here in Halifax so that is making everything wet and slushy outside. I think Bosco is just now drying out from our walk a few hours ago. I have nothing interesting to say so I will just post a picture of the wonder dog. have a great Sunday everyone. Bosco last Christmas when we were opening gifts.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/11/2005 05:24:00 PM

Hey Bosco,

Cool photo. At least you're not wearin' reindeer anters. Luckily the photo of me wearin' some was lost when our PC crashed and burned last month. Hope you got come cool stuff last year. I got some neat fluffy chew toys. Can't wait for this year.

The weather here has been very foggy in the mornin' and then clears by noon. Yesterday it was in the 60s. Today only in the 50s. It has been warmer and drier than last year. Have had to wear my rain gear only once this year. If it is a real downpour I get to ride in Dad's golf cart to check my pee mail.

Later.

Woof!

Freda    



12/11/2005 06:31:00 PM

Hey Bosco,

Tell your human thanks for the info. My typist has been playin' around with MY and probably screwed somethin' up. Also MY blog was started on a PC and now we have an iMac. Heard that sometimes can cause problems for humans, too. I will try to get my typist, I guess ON his butt, and sort this thing out. But startin' tomorrow he has to drive 55 miles every day to Sacramento for U.S. Court jury duty. Yeah, he has to drive back, too. Arf! Arf! That will put a crimp in my bloggin' for a while.

Thanks again.

Woof!

Freda    



» Post a Comment