THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Playing catchup



Playing catchup

Okay I know I have fallen behind on the countdown, you have every right to be mad. It has been a busy week and as you know Bosco can't type to well so he is really no help.

Now where were we.......

#11 Bosco gets published. On this day Bosco was featured in an online publication called Doggiewire. Thanks to the good folks for giving us a little bit of fame. Too bad it went to Bosco's head for a few weeks.

#12 Chocolate tube. Thanks to Youtube now we can all share video of our dogs and anything else we want. I have used this site many times to showcase my own work and other peoples videos. On this day we showed a bunch of videos of cute chocolate puppies.

#13 The many pet stories that were written. Of note the famous Pet Prison Break where Mercy tried to bust out of the house with some help from Bosco. It is worth a read for anyone wondering what their pets do when they are out. I hope to have some more tales in the New Year.

#14 The blogs 100 post. It was about crazy dog mixes. I don't know who would ever mix and match these breeds but a little change is always good. I kind of think all dogs should have a little chocolate mixed in for flavour.

#15 The day Bosco became a Haligonian! We went to the vet and got him an official city tag. Now that is snazzy. Nothing like a dog with shiny bling.

#16 Bosco's review of Marley & Me. Now that was a good book despite being sad. I took a lot out of this one and have passed it on to everyone I know. Funny enough they all picture Bosco as they read it. A must read for any dog owner young or old.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/28/2006 12:44:00 PM

Mommy and I have also reviewed Marley and Me and that's how I got my name. I LOVE it!

- Marley McButters    



» Post a Comment