THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Food for thought



Food for thought

I came across an interesting site that covers a lot of topics I have not really thought of before so I felt it was important to pass it along to you. The site is Petfriendlyhealth.com and of course it deals with the health and well being of pets.

What I found interesting was this drug called Diaxol and it is for pets that have been diagnosed with diabetes. This is a huge problem for people and I know many who deal with it everyday of their life but I never thought about pets having the same thing.

Here is a quote from the site. "You've arrived here because your beloved pet has been diagnosed with diabetes. You're very upset… and for good reason. Currently diabetes occurs in approximately 1 out of 400 animals. The average life expectancy of diabetic pets is only 2-5 years. Diabetes is a disease that without effective action, only gets worse. Pets that have diabetes are more prone to infections, seizures, coma, blindness, and even death!"

This really grabbed me and I read a lot more about it and it really opens your eyes. So what is Diaxol? Well I will not go into great detail, you can read more about it at Petfriendlyhealth.com, but basically it is the only organic mineral complex that can effectively reverse diabetes quickly and effectively…ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Petfriendlyhealth.com provides all the information you could possibly need if you have a dog or pet with diabetes. There are testimonials of how it worked for others and it provides all the scientific information so everyone can feel comfortable about using it.

You can order it right from the site and they even claim to have a Pet Friendly Health™ Iron Clad Guarantee.

Before checking out Petfriendlyhealth.com I really had no idea this was something many people have to deal with. I am just glad that Bosco does not have to. At least if that changes one day I know there is an alternative to helping the problem. I suggest you give this site a read, even if it is just food for thought.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment