THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: O' Bosco brown, O' Bosco brown



O' Bosco brown, O' Bosco brown

Good morning everyone, how is the preparation for Christmas going? I have been running around the last few days taking care of my shopping and therefore the blogging has taken a back seat. So please forgive me for not keeping up with the countdown.

#17 The day we met Tyson. Okay I know Jay will be like, what we only rank 17th! Well that is just the kind of year it was for Bosco. Meeting such a cool dog only gets that high on the list. Tyson is one crazy guy and the stories I have heard from him only make me think he should have his own blog. I hope in the new year the two can get together again for a rumble or two. Merry Christmas T and I hope you have a happy new year.

#18 Hearing from a fan in India. I got an email that was pretty amazing and touching to read. It was from a women in India and she was telling her tale of being a lab owner. Her lab shadow was stricken by cancer and reached the third stage in a matter of months and he passed away in May of 2005, (euthansia) he was just 2.5 years old. What a sad story to read about. Anyways the reason I am telling you is her email also told how blogs like this one helped her heal. That was pretty amazing to see what power Bosco had with others. One of the best moments in 2006 for sure.

Christmas is close!!

Here is a shot of Bosco as he waits for me to decorate the tree.

Here is a little clip of our tree getting decorated. Bosco had nothing to do with this but I wanted to share.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/14/2006 12:44:00 PM

Hey Bosco,

Your name caught my eye on "Dogs with Blogs" cos my name is Oscar, but my dad always calls me Bosco! You are very handsome & I love your tree. Mum says we can't have one as I am only 6 months old & will destroy it! Yeah, probably!

Check out my blog if you have a spre 5 minutes http://oscartheairedale.blogspot.com

Licks,
Oscar X    



12/15/2006 01:00:00 AM

hi mike,

this is bosco's indian fan, alpa, remember me? :-) well, just wanted to tell you that i am still here, still sharing bosco's life, thanks to you and that he still continues to give joy and comfort to me, despite the thousands of miles between us. thank you once again, for sharing his life with us. wishing you all and especially bosco, a very very merry christmas and a great new year. hugs and kisses to the chocolate boy. take care, alpa patel, india    



12/16/2006 11:53:00 AM

so good to hear from you again and thanks for all the nice words. Knowing I have great readers out there makes me want to work even harder to bring as much bosco to the world as possible.


happy holidays    



» Post a Comment