THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: A day of firsts for Bosco



A day of firsts for Bosco

So today I finally got around to making Bosco an official Halifax resident! We went to the vet and got him his city tag and had a quick weigh in. Back up to 95 lbs but whatever because as I mentioned before those scales vary I believe. Tomorrow I could go in and he is 92 again. Anyways we got him registered with the city and now he is a member of the community! To celebrate we took a spontaneous walk instead of the usual park trip with the chuck it. I am sorry I did not have my camera but as I said it was not planned. I will being my camera next time on a much sunnier day. We walked around the Arm and back (see map) and found some water for Bosco to swim in. Yes he has now taken a dip in east coast water. He was very happy to chase sticks and think about going after some sea gulls. It was a long walk and now we are both home and tired and ready to have a lazy Thursday afternoon. I hope you are all doing the same.......the life of a dog is the way to go
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4/08/2006 04:47:00 PM

That's one hellacious walk! Wow! Both you and Bosco must be in good shape! I'm glad you found him a swimming hole. Our dogs aren't into water as much as our cats - the cats go swimming in the water bowls. The dogs won't even go outside in the rain.    



» Post a Comment