THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: back in business



back in business

Well after a few days off (from the blog, not work) I now have a chance to get back to posting. Not much is new, Bosco is still the same crazy chocolate he was a few days ago. He has fallen into his new routine so perfectly it is hard to believe. In the mornings I can now let him out the door, go and do some things like make lunch to take to work and when I go back to the door he is waiting for me. This may seem pretty easy but our house does not have a back door to the back yard so Bosco has to go out the front with the tempting fun world of the side walk and street right there. It is not a busy street at all and if I ever thought he would wander I would not let this happen. It is nice that he is being part of the team so I can get on with my morning and not have to go outside in my housecoat haha. Katie had a successful first off leash park experience on her own the other day! She said it went pretty good and Bosco listened most of the time. There was a family there as well with a little kid which is Bosco's weakness and I guess he played and licked and pushed the kid over haha. The parents were cool with it since he was just excited and playing. Bosco also finally started chewing on his new bone that he had been carrying around for weeks. Now it is all gone, man when he chews he chews! That is about it for now. here is a picture of Bosco for everyone to see. puppy basketball!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment