THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Getting back into the swing



Getting back into the swing

Thank you all for coming back despite the lack of entries lately. My new job involves long hours at a computer and as you can imagine I don't have the interest to sit at mine when I get home. Not much new with the Boss lately although I have to say I am very impressed at how he is fairing with his new hours. 3 days running he was alone for a long time and no problems at all. That should not happen now that Katie is back to help take care of him. They are getting along great and I get a big smile on my face seeing them doing stuff together. I just gave Bosco a bath, he is not a fan of it but he puts up with it. He likes the drying off part and loves being buried in towels. We met a yellow lab in the park today, Rufus. They 2 labs were like best buds, playing ball tag and rolling around like clowns. In the chewy bone department, Bosco finally destroyed the one I gave him before Christmas. He has this weird habit where he has to keep the bone and carry it around for weeks before he chews it up. He likes to keep it in corners of the room and in places where people step on it. He must have a good laugh when we kick it or stub our toes. Currently he is pretending to sleep on his bed and as soon as I move he will be right there because it is dinner time. I better go and do that now and take him out. have a great day everyone.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/05/2006 01:21:00 PM

Sounds like Bosco is being a good boy. I'm glad he gets some company when you're not there though. "They" say dogs don't notice the passing of time but a dog can only sleep so much!    



» Post a Comment