THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: a clean house



a clean house

I was reading this on THE BIG DOG BLOG. The only rule for keeping your house smelling free and clean of dogs or their odors is to make sure all of your dog’s belongings are kept clean! This means washing his bedding once a week, vacuuming the carpet at minimum twice a week (preferably with a hepa filter) and washing all of his or her toys. Quick Tips The stuffed animals can be thrown in clothes washer under cold while the rubber and plastic toys can be tossed in the dish washer. Keep leashes and collars clean as well by throwing nylon items into the wash while hand washing the leather pieces. Don’t forget to wash the dogs! Continuously washing everything and keeping your dog clean will ensure a fresh smelling home free of any stinky doggy odors! I will have to try the dishwasher trick, never thought of that one. Is it ok to put the dog in too? Ok Im just kidding, like he would fit haha.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/06/2006 03:52:00 PM

hey!
Thanks for linking my blog! I'll link yours too--and after that, i'll try to get the stupid sidebar back up where it belongs!! ;)

Anyways, Bosco is oh so cute, and i love hearing all about your's/his adventures :D

Nat    



1/06/2006 04:30:00 PM

I heard you could wash a kong in the dishwasher but by the time I heard it, the kong was old enough that I worried it might melt in there. So I scrub them out by hand when I think of it - not very often I fear. And I'm sorry but who vacuums twice a week? Especially when you have to wrassle the dog during!    



1/08/2006 08:08:00 PM

Because I have persian cats, I have to vaccuum every day, but if it were only Shasta, probably only after the grandkids visit. LOL I guess for the rest of my house, it's basically gone to the dogs, so to speak. The slight aroma of dog dejour in the air is as refreshing to me as the scent of flowers to others. Hey! I've got a dog. Why hide it?! LOL    



» Post a Comment