THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Status Check Bosco



Status Check Bosco

He did it, he did it, he went all day without any problems! What a good boy, never doubted him for a second. He spent just over 14 hours on his own, no messes or anything. I dont like doing it but it will only happen once in a while. So no need to poo poo me haha. He was super happy to see me and we had a good walk! can he do it for 2 more days!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/03/2006 08:24:00 PM

Waaay to this is to: Bosco.
Doggie Wonderland

Dog tags ring, are you listening?>
In the lane, snow is glistening>
It's yellow, not white. I've been there tonight>
Marking up my winter wonderland
Smell that tree? That's my fragrance>
It's a sign for wandering vagrants> "
Avoid where I pee, it's MY prop-erty!">
Marking up my winter wonderland.>
In the meadow, Dad will build a snowman>
Following the classical design>
Then I'll lift my leg and let it go, Man>
So all the world will know it's mine-mine-mine!>
Off I go...snow's a-falling>
Bladder's full, nature's calling>
Stay offa my turf, this small piece of earth I marked it as my winter> wonderland!!    



1/08/2006 08:23:00 PM

Wow! After reading Sam I Am, I almost forgot what I was replying to. LOL
Way to go Bosco!!! I'll tell you a little secret Shasta uses. Although I've got her food and water there for her all day, she rarely eats during the day (it's the most likeliest I will be going out at that time) and never eats or drinks until I come home. Granted, she has had three years to establish my habit patterns and has taught herself how to control herself. Evenings are for us and our long walks, but she prefers our own property the best. We've walked miles only for us to return home and her asking me to let her out. LOL    



» Post a Comment