THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: A new challenge for the Boss



A new challenge for the Boss

Well today I am enjoying a day off but tomorrow Bosco and I enter into a new area of life. With my new job I have pretty long shifts and tomorrow will be the first day where he will spend along time on his own. Mind you this is nothing new, he has lived the shift work life with me since the day I got him but generally I have had other people check in on him. Katie is in Toronto visiting family so the next 3 days the Boss man will be spending a lot of time on his own and indoors. I know he can do it and that I am over worrying but it is a new thing so we will see how it goes. I am just glad I have a well trained 2 year old and not a puppy. That would be hard for sure. So wish Bosco luck and I will let you know how he does. I will take him for a nice bonus walk tonight to ease my guilt haha.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/23/2006 11:24:00 PM

just wondering how long you left bosco? i have a chocolate lab i got in college and recently relocated. my parents are currently babysiting but i want to bring my dog down here. i work 12 hours shifts...would that be too long to leave my pup? he's 2 1/2. thanks!!    



» Post a Comment