THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco Day, not Boxing day



Bosco Day, not Boxing day

happy holidays everyone, did you and your doggies have a great time? I am just getting back into things today after a busy few days of festivities! It is cold and snowing today but it was very mild and nice to be outside the last few days. Bosco had a good time and I know he is going to rest today as well. I took some pics of him opening his presents and how he spent the last few days. Feel free to say hi and tell me about your Christmas. I have a lot of new ideas and things to write about in the New Year so please dont worry about the lack of posts the last week or so. I am off to the mall today so enjoy your days this week!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment