THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chew chew chew



Chew chew chew

Picked up a new chew bone for Bosco today. Needless to say he worked on it for four hours before I took it away from him. He should learn to save something good for another day as well.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/30/2007 05:54:00 AM

I liked the chew bone that you have bought for Bosco. It looks more like a candy.

And hey, just check this out winter care tips for pets    



1/30/2007 03:07:00 PM

Awww... look at him starting at it longingly! There is no such thing as procastination when it comes to dogs chewing bones!    



1/31/2007 10:49:00 AM

hi there..it looks like a really tasty bone. I haven't tried giving such bones to my bulldog. Will the splinters found in the bone hurt our dog?    



1/31/2007 01:43:00 PM

I will never say never but Bosco has not had any problems and I get them all the time. The owners of the store I got them at promote those bones for strong and heavy chewers.    



2/15/2007 04:44:00 PM

Roast bones are great, my dogs love them...although my carpet doesnt!! However if you are worried at all about splintering bones give them raw bones, they are extremely safe and natural. My dogs love em!!!! Did you know you can even give your dogs poultry such as chicken, providing its RAW....?    



» Post a Comment