THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The Thursday happenings



The Thursday happenings

Good morning everyone how is the dog barking today? For the second day in a row the temperature is very, very cold in Halifax and it has made for a lot of inside time for Bosco. I know he does not mind laying around and sleeping all day but that makes for a chubby dog and as you know from a previous post, I don't want to get charged one day haha.

But seriously Bosco is in no danger of being over weight since at his latest weigh in the other day he is down to 76.8lbs. So really he is just getting fitter and fitter by the day. Great job Boss, looking lean and mean and ready to take on the world.

On the walks we have been taking it has been a fun week because we keep running into other fun dogs who also like to play in the snow. I do not know what it is about snow but it certainly makes dogs go crazy with excitement.

I picked up a few chewy bones at the store the other day to keep Bosco busy on these snow days and of course he chews on them for hours and then falls asleep. Perfect I say.

Today is very icey and just now when Bosco went out for his morning pee, he was slip sliding all over the place. I have to admit I was watching in the window and laughing to myself. Such a graceful chocolate guy haha.

Anyways things have been good and I don't see that changing any time soon. Here are some pictures from the last few days. Hope you all are having a fun winter whereever you are and it has been great to hear from all of you.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment