THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Gassy Bosco



Gassy Bosco

I apologize for the graphic nature of this post but the story must be told. Katie has told me about one of Bosco's habits but I had never seen it until the other day. Now of course I see it all the time.

Bosco has this thing where he always gets out of a chair and does kind of like a downward dog yoga stretch and over half the time as he is stretching, he will let off a little toot. It is kind of gross and funny all at the same time.

Does anyone else have this issue with their dog? I guess dogs have gas as well and need to let off some steam just like people. I would try and get a picture of this but I am sure you can all visualize it well enough.

Anyways that is all that is going on with Bosco these days. We are in the midst of the winter blahs so I will try and step up the blog work soon.

Thanks everyone the numbers are way up and I appreciate the readership.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/20/2007 09:11:00 PM

My dog Bella has an issue with gas when she is riding in the car. Cruel in winter with the windows rolled up!    



1/20/2007 09:51:00 PM

Well Bosco has certainly cleared a room or two in his day.    



1/21/2007 05:38:00 PM

Hi Bosco,
I don't ever do things like this, but I do like getting real close to my human's face and then burp. ;-) But please don't tell anyone. Anyway, I like your blog, and therefore I recommended it to my readership today and put a picture of yours. Like that or shall I leave it?
Greetings,
Habca    



1/21/2007 05:44:00 PM

thanks

do whatever you want, I love promotions.

:-)    



1/23/2007 06:53:00 PM

Hi Bosco. My lab had a similar habit. He would be sitting next to me on the sofa when he would lift up his tush (that was pointing at me of course). Sit there for a second, and then walk away just as the sent got to his nose. I think he thought this was funny because he would only do it when sitting next to one of his humans.    



2/05/2007 04:06:00 PM

This is absolutely hilarious to me because my 2 of my dogs do the same thing. They get up from sleeping and do their stretching and out poofs some gas. One of my dogs has a lot of gas and she's very giving in that she likes to store it all until we have company over. Nothing to be ashamed of or shy about, in my opinion! Too funny...    



» Post a Comment