THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Woof Woofington Needs Your Help



Woof Woofington Needs Your Help

Woof Woofington has been nominated for a blog award! Yes, it's true. And I am the only dog in the whole set of categories of the 2007 Bloggies, which I am told, apparently, are the blog equivalent of the Oscars. This is pretty amazing and a great opportunity to get the dog blogging message out there - a vote for me is a vote for dogs! Well, that's how I see it.

It would bring me great joy (and maybe even big presents from the Mistress) if you would take just 2 mins to keep my tail wagging and boost my blogging ratings with a simple click and vote. The Bloggies are voted for by the public so every vote counts. Literally!

If you feel you can let your paws do the talking, here's what you do:

Go to http://2007.bloggies.com/

You need to choose three finalists and here's a tip - obviously you click the button for Woof Woofington in my category. Scroll down to the various categories:

Best-Kept Secret Weblog

Woof Woofington

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment