THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The power of a lab



The power of a lab

I got an email today that was pretty amazing and touching to read. It was from a women in India and she was telling her tale of being a lab owner. Her lab shadow was stricken by cancer and reached the third stage in a matter of months and he passed away in May of 2005, (euthansia) he was just 2.5 years old. What a sad story to read about. Anyways the reason I am telling you is her email also told how blogs like this one helped her heal. Reading about other labs and their lives helped her cry away the pain and move on in life. "it has helped fill the hole in my soul and helped me cry and release the grief locked up inside my heart." She sent me a clipping that she wrote for a local pet magazine as well and I will post it for all of you to read. It is quiet touching. Shadow looked like a great dog. Thank you for writing us and telling us about how the blog has helped you heal. I enjoy writing and working on this blog everyday and it is amazing to reach out to someone on the other side of the world. Who knew a simpe lab like Bosco could have such power. Here is the clipping. So remember loving your lab and telling others about it has a power that is unmeasurable.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/24/2006 11:45:00 PM

Ah yes! We do have the "Power" and thanks to you Bosco word is getting out! Sounds like a wonderful human being that Shadow trained. He will be missed I'm sure!!!    



8/25/2006 09:52:00 AM

i don't know whether i am wonderful or not, but i think
shadow made me a much better human being than what i was before. thank you. alpa    



8/26/2006 01:34:00 AM

Bosco ~
.It was nice to stop by and see what you have been up to,It's nice to see you have a bud in Mercy ,I loved the movie of you it made me giggle!!!

Lots of Licks
Sam    



8/26/2006 12:54:00 PM

Hi there Bosco!
Wow, amazing story about the lady who found comfort in reading about labs in blogs. Heartwarming stuff.
Have a good day.    



» Post a Comment