THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Blue salt



Blue salt

Good day everyone, well winter has hit the maritimes as you may know so that means a lot of ice and snow. Bosco is enjyoing himself as always but it also means it is time for the mass amounts of salt being tossed around.

Salt hurts doggie's feet and dries them out. So if you can find it I highly recommend this blue salt you can buy that is pet friendly. I was also told that cat litter is good to use as well. Who would of thought of that!

Today we went for a walk over to Sara's place. She is the one who is going to be looking after Bosco over Christmas. They are going to get along just fine and I know I won't have to worry about a thing.

Bosco is taking his afternoon nap so I guess that would be a good time to think of another memory.

#25 The weekend Bosco spent with Paul. In September Katie and I went to Ottawa for the weekend to go to a friends wedding. A friend of Katie's stayed at the house and took care of Bosco. They had a lot of fun because it was frosh week and Paul is a student at Kings. I bet they went on keggers and a lot of other parties but Bosco won't tell me a thing. Oh well I guess I should just be happy he was still there when I got home.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment