THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Weekend@Boscos



Weekend@Boscos

Good morning all, it is bright and early today as I am getting ready to go to work. Bosco is up and has had his breakfast and been out already and now he is on the couch for a morning nap.

Yes I think dogs invented the morning nap because no person needs that much sleep. Since I will be at work today Bosco is in the good hands of Katie and I am sure they will get up to something fun and maybe both of them will have an afternoon nap at some point?

Now that we have booked a ticket back to Toronto for Christmas the biggest thing for me to figure out was what to do with Brown. I was going to look into a kennel or somewhere to baord him but really was not that thrilled to do it.

Luckily my coworker has volunteered to take him for the 5 days we will be away and she is most excited to do it. I guess their family dog passed away a few years ago and their whole family is thrilled to have a dog around for the holidays again. Sounds to me like Bosco is going to have a lot of fun and maybe even get more spoiled than he normally does.

So that worked out great, a big relief that is for sure. It will be sad not having him around over Christmas but what are you gonna do. We will all miss his big, silly chocolate self.

OKay I better wrap this up and get to work. I have to support the life style that Bosco has become accustomed to now don't I. Thanks for all the views lately, the numbers are really growing and it is a nice feeling. Bosco sure loves it! He loves being popular. I hope all his friends out there are doing well and I hope they can check in and say hi.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment