THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Friday Bosco



Friday Bosco

Well Bosco survived a few days of little attention and playing in the park and he is ready for some fun. I am sure I will get him out there at some point to work out all the beans he has built up. I am sure there is not too much Bosco would have to share if he could type, the last few days have been uneventful.

I am sure it went pretty much like this. Wake up, breakfast, bathroom, sleep, walk around, chew, sleep, sleep some more, go for walk, drink, sleep, dinner, sleep , sleep, play for a bit before bed,

Yep pretty exciting. Well hopefully this weekend we can take him in the car for some fun. We know he loves to play in leaves so I am sure there is a trail somewhere with Bosco's name on it.

Until later when something more interesting may happen here is a picture of the farm better known as Bosco and Mercy.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment