THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Stuck inside with Bosco



Stuck inside with Bosco

Well the weather in Halifax today has been pretty bad so we have been stuck inside all day. Yes we went for a short walk around the block but I know both Bosco and I did not enjoy that as much as we normally do.

So to keep things entertaining there have been a lot of house games today. I also picked up a bone at the store to keep Bosco busy. That lasted about 45 minutes. We just finished playing some tug of war with snakey in Bosco's room. He is tired now after that little battle. He never gets to win the poor guy.

There was some wrestling and some fetching up and down the stairs as well so yes he has no more beans for awhile.

Figured I would get the camera out and take some pics. Here they are. Have a super day everyone and I hope it is sunny wherever you are.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment