THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The Usual Suspects



The Usual Suspects

Today I was playing a game with Bosco and it involved him bringing me his toys based on the one I asked for. He knows the names of his toys and in a timely and perfect order today he brought me.

Octopus
Booda
Snakey
Basketball

Here is a shot of the four very sad looking toys. You can see they are in rough shape but Bosco loves them none the less.

Yesterday we went for a car trip, first one in sometime for the Chocolate guy. We went out to Long Lake for a romp in the leaves. Bosco put his foot in the water but decided not to go in. I bet it was pretty cold.

I get a kick of how excited he gets to go in the car. He just sits in the window checking out the world flying by. Oh to be a doggy.

Not much else new with Bosco. We have booked our holiday tickets to go back to Toronto so I am in the process of figuring out what to do with Bosco for five days. I have a few prospects and it should work out just fine. He is pretty happy whereever he goes.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment