THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: See you Monday



See you Monday

Bosco's bags are packed, he is ready to go He is standin' here outside the car door He hates to wake us up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn The malibu's waitin', it's blowin' the horn Already Bosco is so lonesome he could sleep

So lick me and bark for me Tell me that you are coming with thee Wag that tail like you'll never have to pee

'Cause we are leaving on a car trip don't know when we will be back again Oh, Bosco, I hope you don't have to go #2

See you all Monday with lots of stories and pictures from the adventure to PEI!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/14/2006 05:07:00 PM

Hey! My Mum and Dad are old enough to remember the lyrics the first time around, and they keep singing them to me now .. Kevin the Collie    



» Post a Comment