THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: A letter from Bosco



A letter from Bosco

Dear Tony,

How is it going over in Korea? I hope you are having a good time and enjoying life. It has been a year since we last hung out and went for a run in the park and I miss it. You really understood me Tone. You knew that I liked to be outside in the park and I liked going on car trips. You are like the fun uncle I never had!

Life has been great out her in Nova Scotia but part of me will always miss the good times on Bloor Street with you.

I hope you have been keeping fit and not passing out on the couch too much. I always was worried when I would come out and see you on the couch. My licks did help I think.

Michael does not play video games as much as you did and I miss watching that. I do not have thumbs so playing the games is not an option and it was nice to watch you battle on the xbox late at night.

How are the 90210 crew?? They were a lot of fun when I went to the cottage with you. Even those other dogs were cool although they seemed to be insecure about getting attention from people. I cannot help how cool of a dog I am.

This year has been great! I went on my first plane, I have a lot of new places to go for walks and play fetch. I live with a cat now that is fun to chase around and I have so much room in my new house. The car trips are great too because I get to go swimming in the lake, you should see how far I go out! I bet Michael gets worried that I am going to swim out in the ocean or even follow the seaway and try to get back to Toronto.

Being three years old has made me start to value all the important things in life and on top of that list is good friends. You and Sydney still rank right up there and I so truly hope I will see both of you again one day. You are free to visit me anytime and you can stay in my room! Yep thats right I have my very own room.

So Tone, take care, hope the new relationship is going great and that you get your own dog one day soon. May I suggest a lab??

sincerely Bosco the chocolate wonder dog

p.s. I am still sorry about the incident with your bed.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment