THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco loves Canada



Bosco loves Canada

How is everyone's Saturday? It is a beautiful, sunny day in Halifax, the perfect fall day really. I just wanted to mention that next weekend Bosco is going on another adventure and adding another province to his travels. We are hitting P.E.I. for Thanksgiving weekend and the chocolate boy gets to go! We have rented a cottage for a few days and the place allows dogs. In fact the owners have a yellow lab of their own. I wonder if they will play? So stay tuned for a lot of pictures and tales from next weekend. I can picture Boss on the beach now going crazy with excitement. Still no progress on the comments, so sorry everyone. I am happy to see a few of you emailing me. You can do that or leave a comment on the right hand side in the chat box as well. Have a great Saturday. michaelbcusden@gmail.com

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/10/2006 03:31:00 PM

OK, perhaps I need to start at the beginning of your post to answer some of my questions.


Smile    



» Post a Comment