THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Where are all the Bosco fans?



Where are all the Bosco fans?

Hi everyone how is it going? Just checking in even there is not a lot of news that relates to Bosco. The last month there has been a huge dip in readership and page views and I hope it is not because Bosco has lost his appeal!

Blogger has been a little slow and frustrating as well so I do not know if that has anything to do with it.

Anyways I hope all the Bosco fans are still out there and not bored of the chocolate boy. Maybe it is everyone going back to school and the non summer mode with less time to read on the net.

I will try to keep the page fun and fresh too! Leave some comments or a message on the side and let me know someone is out there.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment