THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The problem



The problem

Okay I think I have to admit defeat and just go with comments. I have no idea what is going on and it is too frustrating to deal with. The blog is so linked up across the net and it has carved out the space with the name that it is pointless to start a new blog or even transfer this one to a new platform. Everytime I seem to use blogger something goes wrong and it is not that easy to just change looks or templates because there are hardly any that allow a custom picture in the heading. So for the time being there will be no comments which sucks because I really enjoy reading them and it is a good way for people to say hi. There is the chat box on the side if you want to say hi or leave a comment. Until I figure out what to do next I guess that will have to be the way to go. Please email me too, I can always post the comments in a large bunch every week or so. Have a great day everyone and keep blogging. I am also going to use a smaller font from now on as well.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment