THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Start Me Up - Bosco and I check out the Commons



Start Me Up - Bosco and I check out the Commons

DSC05403

So I could not find any decent pictures of the setting up of the Stones concert so me and Bosco went down ourselves today to check it out. The whole place is fenced up and you can't even walk around the Commons. The furthest I got was the far corner where the stage was before they told me I could go no further. Streets are blocked off and traffic is congested. This is only Tuesday!

The army of toilets are rolling in and I have seen two large trucks go by our place so far. To be honest it seems that they should be a lot further ahead in the setup. The workers sure are going slow as I bet they are getting paid pretty well by the hour of course.

The grass is already brown and dead in most parts of the field and their are tire tracks everywhere. There were also a lot of wanna be reporters over there taking pictures and talking with the locals. Most of the talk in the wind is pretty negative about the inconvenience.So check out the pics and I will probably walk down again on Friday and Saturday when it is more setup and their are people waiting in line to get in and get the great spot.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment