THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Another day of swimming



Another day of swimming

Since I head back to work tomorrow and the weather is great today in Halifax, I decided to take Bosco out to Long Lake again for a swim and a good walk. You have seen the pics before so I did not take my camera this time. He had fun as usual swimming in the lake and chasing after tennis balls. He found two more today and the car is slowing filling up with tennis balls. There were some other dogs to play with and sniff so Bosco was as happy as can be. I do think his favourite part though is sitting in the back seat as we drive around. I have never seen a dog so interested in going for rides. I bet if he could he would want to drive. We are home now and the big guy is in the house some where fast asleep. At least I know he will be well exercised for a bit and I can have some peace and quiet. Does anyone else from the Halifax area know of any cool spots to take the dog?? Anyways have a super day and I will be back again with more Bosco tales.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment