THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco says hi



Bosco says hi

I was not going to blog until later when there might actually be something cool to talk about but Bosco insisted I say hi since it has been a few days. He is getting his chocolate all up in a huff because the numbers on the site have dropped over the last week. I keep trying to tell him that school is back and people are going back to their non-summer lives. That means less time to troll the Internet and read about chocolate dogs. He seems to disagree but this is from a dog who will chase his own tail. I hope everyone is enjoying the back to school life and all is good and happy out in dog land. I may take Bosco on an adventure later if the sun comes out, we will see. Regardless the chocolate wonder is going to have a fun weekend. Katie and I are going to Ottawa for a few days and Bosco gets to have a baby sitter all weekend. Hope he does not terrorize the poor guy too much. So on Monday we will see how everyone made out and I may even be able to talk Paul into writing about the weekend of Bosco through his eyes. If I do not post again today, have a great weekend and see you on Monday.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/08/2006 06:25:00 PM

"enjoy the back to school life" umm.....no.

Can Bosco PLEASE come do my homework for me??? :(    



» Post a Comment