THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: You've got mail!



You've got mail!

So this is a funny story about Bosco and the Canadian Postal Service. Like most of you, there is a regular mail man that comes everyday, same time, rain or shine. Also like most of you, your mail carrier has dog treats in his bag. Over the past few months Bosco has found this out and I think keeps charts on the times the mail man comes to the door. Today on the way home from a walk, I spotted the mail man coming and sure enough seconds after Bosco also spotted him. Now for all you large dog owners, when they really, really want to get somewhere, there is little you can do. So Bosco basically drags me to the treat man, I mean mail man. He knows Bosco too and always gives him a few snacks. Maybe Bosco should join the force and deliver mail for a living? I mean he already has a blog right! Enjoy your Friday.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/01/2006 11:46:00 PM

Strange but that's the way I am when the UPS truck comes into the neighborhood!!! Look out!!...its treat time!!    



» Post a Comment