THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco must like the 80's



Bosco must like the 80's

No I do not mean the Bangles or Cindi Lauper, I mean his weight! Just came back from a vet weigh in and Bosco continues to shed the pounds and is now down to 82.6lbs. Way to go Chocolate man. Must be all the extra walks and runs he gets due to nicer weather. The real challenge is when the cold weather sets in and us humans are not that into long walks. Bosco you are an example to all dogs that hard work and a strict diet can pay off. As Bette Midler said, you are the winds beneath my wings.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/31/2006 02:33:00 PM

I think all labs are a little bit magic. My black lab, Grissom, is an escape artist. A few months ago I left Grissom in the house while I ran to the store, it was just a quick trip, I was only gone for about 20 minutes or so, but on the way back I saw my neighbor walking back from the direction of the beach, Grissom in tow by his collar. Apparently he did not want to wait for me to get back before going for a walk. The only way he could've possibly gotten out was through the side window that I left cracked, this window only opens about 6 inches. Grissom weighs 90 lbs, he isn't fat, but still, I cannot figure out how he managed to squeeze himself out that window! Crazy dog. Good thing my house is only one story!    



» Post a Comment