THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chocolate spa day?



Chocolate spa day?

Well it is the weekend and Bosco is excited. I think it will be a spa like weekend for the Chocolate dog. Maybe buy some new shampoo so he can have a bath. Maybe some nail clipping and a brush? Sounds like some pampering for Bosco.

I don't know about your dog but Bosco really has no issues with having his nails clipped. Sometimes it can be hard since he has those dark black nails but I have only caused blood a few times over the years. I find the key is to just take a little off at a time and to have some good clippers.

Vets and dog grooming places over charge for this simple task and if you start early with your pup you will save so much money over the years.

As for the bath thing, Bosco really does not have a lot of baths since in the good weather months he is swimming all the time anyways. Labs are not supposed to have a lot of shampooed baths anyways because they have an oil that they need in their skin that occurs naturally.

Now that the lakes are getting cold, I figured it is time to bath the beast and get him all shiny and fresh. Nothing like a clean dog smell I tell ya.

pictures to come I am sure.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment