THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Angel Ashes



Angel Ashes

I know it is not a topic that everyone likes to think about but one day it will be time to think about giving your best friend that special send off to doggie heaven and this website I am looking at right now certainly offers all that you would need.At Angels Ashes they offer the best in Pet Urns and Pet Creamation for those people who do believe in this.

I had no idea that there was a service for this and it certainly opened my eyes as to how far people will go for their special pet. The part of the site that I found interesting was all the information and helpful links they offer to help you deal with the hard loss of a pet. There is poetry and articles and other things to read to help you get some closure.

Personally I would never of thought of any of this and over my life with the many dogs my family has had something like a Pet Urn or pet creamation was not even a thought.For even more information on this I highly suggest checking out http://www.angelashes.com/petcremation.htm and see for yourself if this is something you would consider one day far far down the road when your best friend runs off to that special place where all doggies go one day.

I do not think it would be for me when the day comes but everyone is different so there should be options.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3/17/2007 07:43:00 PM

I have started a web based business designing and making urns for cats and dogs. It’s slow going, but the people who have purchased urns seem to really like them. I have a small inventory which is viewable online; and since an article was published in our local newpaper’s business section, I have gotten some custom orders. I like being able to provide some closure for folks who’ve lost their best buddies. And I like providing them with something different and a bit more upbeat than a black box.    



3/17/2007 08:53:00 PM

I forgot to mention my website, www.spiritremains.com. Take a look!    



» Post a Comment