THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: So big but so sneaky



So big but so sneaky

I have been working nights this week and that means I have my cozy eight hour sleeps during the daytime. This does not always sit well with a Bosco during the week because there is nobody around to hang out with him.

Katie is at work til 6pm and I am sleeping usually til about then. So what does Bosco do? Well he waits until I fall asleep and then gets on the bed and nuzzles into me and falls asleep. The funny thing is I do not even notice at the is odd seeing as Bosco is an eighty pound clumsy dog. He usually can't finesse himself into too many places.

So I wake up feeling trapped under the covers because he is laying on top of them right against my side. The good part is he keeps everything nice and warm. The bed part is that Bosco is not supposed to be on the bed and he knows that.

Oh well it could be worse, he could keep me awake and bother me until he gets what he wants. So it is kind of nice that he takes what he is given and just relaxes.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/27/2006 03:09:00 PM

But that nice warm doggy spot in the bed is worth it all.    



» Post a Comment