THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: The Bosco news



The Bosco news

Hi everyone, sorry I was working for a few days and did not get to the blog. So what is new with Bosco you must be wondering?

The Boss has been having a lot of time to himself the last few days to reflect and to look ahead to the future. I am sure it was a good time for him to get everything in his life in balance. Who am I kidding he just slept and chewed on his toys counting the minutes til someone got home.
I guess he had a lot of fun yesterday because there were a bunch of other dogs over at the baseball diamond where we take him. Bosco likes to play with other dogs and it helps him work off all his energy before a nice evening nap.
It is a cold one today in Halifax so we will be going for a walk soon. I am sure Bosco will like it a lot more than I will.
If you notice some new posts that are kind of out of left field and weird it is because I am trying out some pay per posts from a few sites where they give you a website to promote and write about. I have my first one so that will be going up today. Bosco has to eat haha!
I hope everyone and their dogs are doing well and I love hearing from you all. Have a great day.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment