THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: PEI Bosco style



PEI Bosco style

So as you may know, on the long weekend we went to PEI and rented a little cottage on the water near Confederation Bridge. They were dog friendly so of course we packed up Bosco in the car and were off.

I do not think he has ever had a more fun time. He was as happy as a lab can be! His days were full of roaming free in open fields, running on the beach when the tide was out and swimming in the ocean when the tide came in.

He slept on comfy couches and had someone around almost all the time.

I would have to say his favourite was when we would chuck tennis balls off the cliff and he would run down the path way to the beach and find the ball. He would go right out to the sand barges when he could.

Katie and my favourite was when the tide came in and the waves were fairly big, we would chuck a ball into the water and Bosco would have to fight the waves to go out and get it. Yes we laughed when huge waves hit him in the face or lifted his bum up in the air.

He had lots of sticks to chew and places to roll around. For anyone looking for a place to go that is dog friendly I highly suggest this cottage (see earlier post).

Now we are home and Bosco has pretty much been lazing around the house for a few days. I think he is part tired and part sad. I know he misses the cottage and the ocean and the fresh salt air.

We will go back I am sure and I also know there are many car trips in Bosco's future.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/11/2006 10:06:00 AM

Wow, that sounds fun! I wished I could go on such trips with J too!    



10/12/2006 09:17:00 AM

Brown dog sleepings comment would not work, so here it is

Cool - we revamped BDS too but nothing to your choc blog. PEI sounded
amazing. Bay has been doing a ton of surfing too. All the best, V    



» Post a Comment