THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: three years!



three years!

Just wanted to make a quick post to mention I have now had Bosco for three years! For all of you who were around that first week, can you believe it!! I am totally bias but Bosco is the best dog ever. September 12th, 2003 September 12th, 2006
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/13/2006 12:58:00 AM

Bosco you were a cute little baby!! I remember when my Coco was that small! It seems like so long ago and they grow up so fast!!    



9/13/2006 08:50:00 AM

Bosco you are very cute, I am not sure whether it’s your 3rd birthday or its third anniversary with your Dad or Friend. But congratulations to Bosco's owner on 3rd anniversary. I have read your crate/kennel training post too It's very useful information about crate training, thank you for sharing.

Benji.

Dog Training Lessons    



» Post a Comment