THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chocolate email comments



Chocolate email comments

I love all the emails I get about the site. Keep them coming. Here are a few from the past few weeks. I'm thrilled to see a site dedicated to the Chocolate Lab...they are lovely, numbskulls....as I like to refer to my, Trotter, my beloved 7 year old boy. Continued success, Kim The Pet Set www.the-petset.com www.blogfabulous.com Hi there! I was doing some searching on the next about Chocolate Labs and came across your blog. My girlfriend and myself have an 8-Month Old Chocolate Lab also named Bosco (inspired by the TV Show Third-Watch) and we are in Dartmouth! Just thought I'd drop you a line. One of his pic's are attached. Thanks, Adam. You can email me anytime about whatever you want and I am sure I will put it up on the site. As long as it is about Chocolate dogs or other types of dogs. Also feel free to use the Chocolate Dog Blog forum as well. Have a good day.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/17/2006 05:59:00 PM

Wow! I just happened to come across your site! I must say, Bosco is one lucky Lab! He seems to be doing a fine job training you! Maybe you should consider getting him his own laptop, that way he could start a blog on you! ( just teasing!) Bark On!    



» Post a Comment