THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Did you know.......



Did you know.......

Former President Bill Clinton had a chocolate lab?? He did. Now that is one powerful dog! Good thing chocolates are good natured, who knows what he may of gotten his owner to do.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6/30/2006 07:47:00 PM

I actually did know that he had a chocolate lab =P

But omg, I just saw a picture of Bosco when he was younger and OMG, he looks THE SAME as my old Foster puppy, Crispy, she's a hearing ear dog now and doesn't live with me but when I had her as a puppy she looked exactly like Bosco, maybe there's some relation? (I don't no where she's from, she was a donation to the foundation from a random breeder)    



7/03/2006 07:53:00 PM

I'm sure that most people will remember Clinton's dog, Buddy. There were a lot of jokes when he first got him in the middle of his big presidential crisis to the effect that Buddy is the one person in the White House who won't testify against him in court. ;)

Unfortunately, I also know that Buddy was killed by a moving car. Buddy was outside the house off leash and unsupervised when he decided to chase a contractor who was leaving after working on the house or lawn. Buddy ran into the street and was hit.

To me, the Clintons are less than stellar pet owners. They left Socks the cat "with a friend" after getting Buddy because cat and dog did not get along. Then they let Buddy run around unsupervised and he got killed.    



» Post a Comment