THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Ideas?



Ideas?

I am looking for some feed back on this blog. Could you please leave some comments on what you like and what you think I could improve? I feel I have a good group of friendly readers and I am feeling it is time to make TCDB grow. All ideas and comments are welcome. Thanks
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6/29/2006 11:05:00 PM

sorry no idea's just wanted to leave a comment that I really like your blog! I read it every now and then and you inspired me to start my own!

So keep up the good work I guess and you are welcome to come and have a look at my blog! mylabtaz.blogspot.com

Cheers Eve    



6/30/2006 07:35:00 PM

Hello, I really liek your blog.

For me my attion spand is litter so I like blog with lots of pictures and little paragrapths and little posts. keep up the good work, and good look at my blog ;) tell me how ya like it too.    



1/15/2007 10:10:00 PM

I like your blog. I read it often, but I don't comment too often.    



» Post a Comment