THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Been a long time, long time



Been a long time, long time

I see it has been a week since I last posted and I am very sorry for that. I know Bosco is not happy about everyone having to wait for more Bosco goodness. With summer here and my parents being here last week there has not been a lot of time for writing but now things are getting back to normal so lets hope I can keep the blog updated. I will be tinkering with the forum a bit this week so I hope none of the great posts so far get lost. I will do my best to transfer them over. If you have not checked it out yet please do. I am in the works of thinking of some new ideas for the blog, and getting more stories written for you to read. It is amazing how much time you want to spend on a hobby like this compared to the time you can spend on it. Now only if this blog made money I would be all set. I am trying to keep up with reading everyone elses blog as well. So what has been up with the Bosco this past week? Hmmm let me think. He really enjoyed my parents visit and loved following them around and snuggling with them on the couch. A lot of lazy days laying in the backyard this week as the weather was ideal. There has not been a weigh in as of late but I have a feeling on the next one he will be closer to the goal of 85 lbs. Bosco's 3rd birthday is just a month away as well so I have to start making a plan for that! So once again, thanks for all the support and clicks and I hope you continue to read about Bosco and his adventures. I will leave you with a picture of a little present I picked up at Walmart last week for Bosco. He has been caught staring at it and even licking it a few times. Have a good week.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment