THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Diet update



Diet update

MARCH 20: Bosco weighed in at 99lbs. MARCH 29: Bosco weighed in at 92lbs APRIL 25: Bosco weighed in at 90lbs. the goal is 85lbs for now.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4/26/2006 07:01:00 AM

Congratulations on the weight loss! :) It's a lot harder to shed the pounds than it is to put them on.

What would Boscoe's ideal weight be?

My Abby is a German Shepherd - just out of her "teen" stage so she will start filling in soon. At 23.8 inches tall she is currently 58lbs. That's a very good weight - but people tell me she's too skinny. *rolls eyes*    



4/28/2006 01:36:00 PM

Hey Bosco - Ender here.
Congrats on the weightloss - that is a tough thing to do. I've still got a bit of my winter weight on too, but as soon as my pool gets opened (lazy two-leggers) I'll be back in top form.
Cheers,
E.Dog    



» Post a Comment